Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2002 book, Alan Dessen examines the pluses and minuses of directors' rescripting or rewrighting of Shakespeare's playtexts.
- Author BiographyAlan C. Dessen is Peter G. Phialas Professor of English at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Alan C. Dessen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.