Research: A Guide for the Perplexed by J. J. Wellington, Dr. Marcin Szczerbinski (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.25Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.34Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to research in the social and behavioural sciences. It discusses its value, its limitations and its uses. It tackles difficult issues and concepts in a scholarly manner, providing guidance and signposts to further reading. It is intended for those working in a research environment.
- Author BiographyJerry Wellington is a professor in the School of Education at the University of Sheffield, and has authored and edited over a dozen books Marcin Szczerbinski is a lecturer in the Department of Human Communication Science at the University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Dr. Marcin Szczerbinski,J. J. Wellington
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.