Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes qualitative research really worth doing? When do people feel most alive and energized in their research? Research Alive offers insight into the doing of qualitative research by focusing on stories of moments that are experienced as generative.
- Author BiographyArne Carlsen is an Associate Professor at BI Norwegian School of Business, Department for Leadership and Organizational Behaviour. He has broad experience from action research projects in more than 50 organizations and was the leader of the Idea Work-project. Carlsens research deals with issues of individual and collective growth in organizations. He has published in journals, handbooks and books about knowledge management, professional service work, identity construction, organizational becoming, hope, and positive organizational change.
- Author(s)Jane E. Dutton
- PublisherCopenhagen Business School Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Organization Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationFrederksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintCopenhagen Business School Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byArne Carlsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.