Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA concise methods book, Research Design and Methods for Studying Cultures emphasizes that all methods are related as parts of a research design and must be chosen with respect to the larger research objective of anthropology.
- Author BiographyVictor C. De Munck is associate professor of anthropology at SUNY New Paltz.
- Author(s)Victor C. De Munck
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.