All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this Major Work is unequivocally cross-disciplinary: the three-volume collection contains landmark papers which explore ethics issues in context.
- Author BiographyDr Julie Scott Jones is the Associate Head of the Department of Sociology at Manchester Metropolitan University and the Director of the MMU Q-Step Centre, which received GBP1.15 million in funding from the Nuffield Foundation-ESRC-HEFCE. She joined Manchester Metropolitan University in 2003 and since 2009 has been the Head of Ethics for the Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Science. Julie is the author of 'Being the Chosen; exploring a Christian Fundamentalist Worldview' (2010) and co-author of 'Ethnography in Social Science Practice' (2010). More recently, she has co-authored a number of journal articles on the pedagogy of quantitative methods teaching, based on her current research based in this field. She is currently teaches on both undergraduate and postgraduate research methods modules, with a particular interest in ethics, reflexivity, and quantitative data analysis.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleFundamentals of Applied Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJulie Scott-Jones
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.