CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionA sourcebook for collecting information required for corporate merger and acquisition research, this text focuses on time-sharing online databanks for information retrieval. Readers can learn which databanks can be used for M&A research, and search examples and techniques are described.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL HALPERIN is Librarian, Lippincott Library of the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and Adjunct Professor at Drexel University's College of Information Studies. In addition to information resources for M & A research, his research interests include machine readable resources for business, and the publications of industrial scientists. STEVEN J. BELL is Head of Circulation Services and Reference Librarian at the Lippincott Library of the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. His research interests include information resources for M & A, telecommunications software, end-users of online databanks and the journals Online, Database, Link-Up, Special Libraries, and Education for Information.
- Author(s)Michael Halperin,Steven J. Bell
- Date of Publication30/05/1992
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.