Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by mk1wine
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a student-friendly introduction to business research methods, this text covers all of the need to know basics in a clear and engaging manner. Research Methods is an ideal text for students of all levels coming to the subject for first time.
- Author BiographyProfessor Peter Stokes is Deputy Dean of the University of Chester Business School, University of Chester. He is also the UK Ambassador for the Association Francophone de Gestion des Ressources Humaines (AGRH) and Vice-President and UK Country Director for the EMRBI - EUROMED.
- Author(s)Professor Peter Stokes,Tony Wall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Business Briefing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note296 p.
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.