All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the novice educational researcher in mind, this book is designed to help students produce good quality, valid and valuable research. The text is written in an engaging style and adopts a mixed-methods approach. It also features guidance on analytical procedures that require more advanced tools.
- Author BiographyPeter Newby headed up educational development at Middlesex University for ten years. After this he set up an education research and development centre where the focus of the work was the exploration of learning processes and frameworks that could deliver prosperity and greater social equality to communities. Peter is now Emeritus Professor of Higher Education at Middlesex University.
- Author(s)Peter Newby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Note233 black & white illustrations
- Weight1498 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.