All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to plan for maximum impact with this hands-on guide to conducting high-quality engineering research.
- Author BiographyDavid V. Thiel is a Professor and Deputy Head (Research), Griffith School of Engineering, Griffith University, Queensland. He has been teaching engineering research methods to students for several years, managed numerous industry research and development contracts, is the author of over 120 papers published in international journals, and is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Australia.
- Author(s)David V. Thiel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 53 exercises
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.