All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.33Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to research methods for final-year undergraduates, postgraduates taking Masters degrees and PhDs students of 19th- and 20th-century Literary Studies. Each chapter centres on one particular method, offering both advice on how to utilise it and exploring some of the methodological issues that are involved in the use of the particular method.
- Author BiographyGabriele Griffin is Professor of Women's Studies at the University of York.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Arts and Humanities
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGabriele Griffin
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.