All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introduction to management research, this book covers various aspects of research in practice, with insights into the process of selecting a research approach and the practical, philosophical and methodological implications that ensue. It also uses examples drawn from published management research to illustrate methodologies.
- Author(s)John Gill,Phil Johnson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date03/12/2009
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £65.00
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.