CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the appreciation, evaluation and conduct of social research. This book is suited for nurses, social workers, community workers and those in the caring professions. It is focused on research which evaluates and contributes to professional practice.
- Author BiographyPamela Abbott is Director and Professor of Social Sciences at the University of Teesside. She is a well known researcher in the fields of health, nursing, women's employment and community care. Roger Sapsford is a senior lecturer in research methods at the Open University. He has carried out extensive research in a number of fields and was previously employed by the Home Office Research Unit and in market research.
- Author(s)Pamela Abbott,R. J. Sapsford,Roger Sapsford
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.