All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch Methods for the Biosciences is the perfect resource for students wishing to develop the crucial skills needed for designing, carrying out, and reporting research, with examples throughout the text drawn from real undergraduate projects.
- Author BiographyDebbie Holmes, Diana Dine, Peter Moody, and Laurence Trueman are all senior lecturers in the Department of Applied Sciences, Geography and Archaeology at the University of Worcester. Between them, the authors have wide experience of teaching across a broad range of biological and environmental science-based subject areas, and developing web-based resources to support their undergraduate teaching.
- Author(s)Debbie Holmes,Diana Dine,Laurence Trueman,Peter Moody
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note93 line drawings
- Weight906 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.