All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.34Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionProvides coverage of the design principles and statistical concepts necessary to make sense of real data. This book provides an integrated example of how to apply the concepts and procedures covered in the chapters of the section. It reviews research planning and data exploration in statistics. It is suitable for practicing researchers.
- Author BiographyJefferey A. Gliner is Professor Emeritus of Occupational Therapy at Colorado State University. He received his Ph.D. in psychology from Bowling Green State University and taught of graduate level research methods, statistics, and program evaluation courses to masters and doctoral level students for more than 20 years. George A. Morgan is a Professor Emeritus of Education and Human Development at Colorado State University. He received his Ph.D. in child development and psychology from Cornell University. He taught research methods and applied statistics to graduate students in several departments at Colorado State. In addition to writing textbooks on SPSS and research methods, he currently advises students on their dissertation research. Nancy Leech is an Associate Professor at the University of Colorado in Denver. She received her Ph.D. in education with an emphasis on research and statistics from Colorado State University in 2002. Dr. Leech is currently teaching graduate level courses in research, statistics, and measurement.
- Author(s)George A. Morgan,Jeffrey A. Gliner,Nancy L. Leech
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 46 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.