Consider these sponsored items
- £18.67Was:£24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack by popular demand, this bestselling textbook covers all students need to know about undertaking research in early childhood.
- Author BiographyPenny Mukherji has been involved in educating students in the field of early childhood for over 20 years and during this time has developed a deep understanding of how to support students on their learning journeys. Penny has recently retired from her post a Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at London Metropolitan University, where an important part of her teaching involved supporting both undergraduate and postgraduate students as they complete their research projects. Penny continues to be actively involved in the university with supporting students whilst they are completing their dissertations. With a background in health and psychology, Penny is an established author, with a special interest in the health and well-being of young children. Deborah Albon worked as a nursery nurse, teacher and manager in a range of early childhood settings for nearly 20 years. Her research interests are primarily around food and drink provisioning and play in early childhood settings. Deborah is widely published in this area and has also co-written Negotiating Adult-Child Relationships in Early Childhood Research with Rachel Rosen, which examines the 'messiness' of navigating research relationships in the context of early childhood settings. Deborah works as a Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at London Metropolitan University, where she has considerable experience teaching research methods to both undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as supporting them with their dissertations.
- Author(s)Deborah Albon,Penny Mukherji
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.