CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking guide to research methods in interpreting, full of questions and examples.
- Author BiographySandra Hale is Professor of Interpreting & Translation and Chair of the Research Committee at the School of International Studies at the University of New South Wales, Australia. Jemina Napier is Professor and Chair of Intercultural Communication at Heriot-Watt University, Scotland.
- Author(s)Daniel Gile,Jemina Napier,Sandra Hale
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Series TitleResearch Methods in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.