CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to cover the range of research methods currently employed across the field of linguistics.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Podesva is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Linguistics at Stanford University. Devyani Sharma is a Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note89 b/w illus. 37 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDevyani Sharma,Robert J. Podesva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.