All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of social structure as a defining concept has produced a large body of creative speculations, insights, and intuitions about social life. In its broad-ranging examination of the kind of data that form the basis for the systematic study of social structure, this book marks a significant methodological advance.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byA.K. Romney,Douglas White,Linton Clarke Freeman,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.