All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to search for information using both traditional printed sources and the electronic treasure troves of the Internet. This work also shows you how to take all those bits of information, discarding the irrelevant ones, and put them into a form that illustrates your point with clarity and originality.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Woods is the author of more than 40 books, including the popular English Grammar For Dummies. She has taught high school and middle school English for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Geraldine Woods
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2002
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- adogruff119 Feb, 2013by
really good easy to understand and has helped me to gain a better understanding of the over all concept of reviewing and dicifering research papers for evidence basedstudy and also for my disertation
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.92
- £4.17Trending at £4.44
- £7.21Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.99
- £4.18Trending at £4.98
- £10.33Trending at £11.68
- £10.56Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.