All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £4.85Trending at £7.10
- £13.55Trending at £13.85
- £23.20Trending at £23.54
- £14.32Trending at £14.63
- £7.75Trending at £8.23
- £8.97Trending at £9.77
- £13.93Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students master useful research skills through engaging topics, interesting readings, and practical exercises designed to guide the beginning writer from asking basic questions to pursuing thoughtful investigation. This title presents exercises that help students gain the confidence and learn the skills for brainstorming.
- Author BiographyMarian Arkin (Ph.D., New York University) is professor of English at LaGuardia Community College where she is also director of the Writing Center and co-director of the Writing Across the Curriculum program. She has written and co-edited books on tutoring and literature, and she is the managing editor of Antipodes magazine.Cecilia Macheski (Ph.D., City University of New York) is a professor of English and former director of the Writing Program at LaGuardia Community College. She has held three Fulbright Senior Scholar grants and has edited and co-edited books on literature by and about women.Both Marian Arkin and Cecilia Macheski have each taught writing courses for thirty years.
- Author(s)Cecilia Macheski,Marian Arkin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight860 g
- Width223 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.