Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of more than 500 attractive open problems in the field. The largely self-contained chapters provide a broad overview of discrete geometry, along with historical details and the most important partial results related to these problems.
- Author BiographyPach is a distinguished researcher at NYU, his book Combinatorial Geometry, 1995, Wiley, is considered the bible in the area of discrete geometry. He has also published several books with Springer-Verlag. William O.J. Moser is a Springer author as well. He has been awarded the CMS 2003 Distinguished Service Award for his sustained and significant contributions to the Canadian mathematical community.
- Author(s)Janos Pach,Peter Brass,W. O. J. Moser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note116 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight711 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.