All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionDefines and characterizes research by identifying strategies for research and pinpointing ethical issues. This book discusses in detail developing the research proposal, formulating the research problem, using statistics effectively and evaluating the successful research project.
- Author BiographySerwan M.J. Baban is Professor of Environmental Geoinformatics, and Director of the Centre for Geoinformatics Research and Environmental Assessment Technology (GREAT), Southern Cross University, Australia. He was formerly Professor of Surveying and Land Information, Chairman of the School for Graduate Studies, and Research Coordinator for the Centre Caribbean Land and Environmental Appraisal Research, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited bySerwan M. J. Baban
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.