All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.29
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.77
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
- £22.60Trending at £34.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 207 p.
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAchim Gottscheber,David Obdrzalek,Stefan Enderle
- Table Of ContentsAdaptive Robot to Person Encounter by Motion Patterns.- Design of Multi-segment Humanoid Robot Foot.- Software-Hardware Mapping in a Robot Design.- The Huggable Robot Probo, a Multi-disciplinary Research Platform.- Comparison of PID and Fuzzy Logic Controllers in Humanoid Robot Control of Small Disturbances.- A Java-Based Framework for the Programming of Distributed Systems for Mobile Robots.- Wheeeler - Hypermobile Robot.- The qfix Robot Kits.- Pilot Study of Person Robot Interaction in a Public Transit Space.- A Mobile Robot for EUROBOT Mars Challenge.- The Fly Algorithm for Robot Navigation.- Scarabaeus: A Walking Robot Applicable to Sample Return Missions.- Cybertech Robotic Competition.- Robotics Exhibits for Science Centres. Some Prototypes.- Quantitative Cognitics and Agility Requirements in the Design of Cooperating Robots.- Assembly of Fuel Cells and Stacks with Robots.- Grape - Graphical Robot Programming for Beginners.- Robotic Exploration of Planetary Surfaces - Rover Technologies Developed for Space Exploration.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.