About this product
- DescriptionResearch is often an intimidating topic in a counselor training program. This title helps to alleviate students' concerns while helping them learn what they need to know. It presents the essential components of research and illustrates them with meaningful examples, enabling students to master each component.
- Author BiographyBradley T. Erford, Ph.D., is a professor in the school counseling program of the Educational Specialties Department at Loyola College in Maryland. He is a past president and fellow of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and a recipient of the ACA Research Award, ACA Extended Research Award, ACA Professional Development Award, and ACA Carl Perkins Government Relations Award. He has authored or edited more than 30 books. His research specialization lies primarily in the development and technical analysis of psychoeducational tests and has resulted in the publication of numerous journal articles, book chapters, and psychoeducational materials.
- Author(s)Bradley T. Erford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.