CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe international trade negotiations that were launched throughout Latin America in the 1990s required developing countries to seek out research that could help them make informed decisions. This book examines the complex links between research centers and international organizations who produced the information and the governments who used it.
- Author BiographyMercedes Botto obtained her PhD in Political and Social Sciences at the European University Institute in 1999. She is currently a member of the National Council of Technological and Scientific Research (CONICET), and coordinator-senior researcher at the Research Programme on International Economic Institutions (PIEI) at FLACSO-Argentina. She teaches undergraduate and graduate courses at the University of Buenos Aires. In addition, she has worked as a consultant for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Argentina, the Mercosur Secretariat, and several civil society organization.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Latin American Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMercedes Botto
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.