Research and Practical Issues of Enterprise Information Systems: IFIP TC 8 WG 8.9 International Conference on Research and Practical Issues of Enterprise Information Systems (Conenis 2007), October 14-16, 2007, Beijing, China: v. 1 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionEnterprise information systems (EIS) have become increasingly popular. EIS integrate and support business processes across functional boundaries in a supply chain environment. This title presents work from the IFIP TC 8 WG 8.9 International Conference on the Research and Practical Issues of Enterprise Information Systems (CONFENIS 2007).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 254
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byA. Min Tjoa,Li Xu,Sohail Chaudhry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.