All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPresents seven papers in quantitative economic history, including New National Bank Loan Rate Estimates, 1887-1975 , Growth in a Protected Environment, Portugal, 1850-1950 , Wages, Rents, and Interest Rates in Southern Korea, 1700 to 1900 , Net Effect of Railroads on Stature in the Post Bellum Economy , and more.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Economic History
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlexander J. Field,Gregory Clark,William A. Sundstrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.