Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £5.41Trending at £5.75
- £14.15Trending at £21.99
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £7.82Trending at £11.99
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
About this product
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/09/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Ethical Issues in Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMoses L. Pava,Patrick Primeaux
- Table Of ContentsList of contributors. Statement of purpose. The virtue of courage within the organization (G.F. Cavanaugh, D.J. Moberg). A normative framework for approaching the international arena: a pragmatic perspective (R.A. Buchholz, S.B. Rosenthal). Due diligence and strategic taking in business-nonprofit sponsorships: the corporate screening process at Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund (D. Bobrowsky, C. Pike). On the ethical goodness of ethical or socially responsible investing (D. Koehn). The religious roots of business ethics (R. Duska). Advertising and product representation in Jewish law: the case of the tobacco industry (E. Korn). Transformation and interdependence for spirituality in business (P. Primeaux, M. Mullen). Meaning-based exchanges and the organization: implications for business ethics (M.L. Pava). Book review: hiring a dirty hand (M. Schwartz).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.