CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of a wide range of original research and engineering activities related to high-realistic multi-sensorial virtual prototyping dedicated to the improvement of industrial innovation. This title details the interactive design techniques, enabling readers to gain an understanding of important concepts.
- Author(s)Daniel Coutellier,Xavier Fischer
- PublisherSpringer Editions
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintSpringer Editions
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.