Research in Medicine: Planning a Project - Writing a Thesis by Juliet A. Usher-Smith, Christopher Huang, George Murrell, Harold Ellis (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.77+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.13Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical and accessible guidance on all steps from choosing a research project to preparing and submitting a thesis.
- Author BiographyJuliet Usher-Smith is Fellow and College Lecturer in Medicine, Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge, UK. George Murrell is Conjoint Professor and Director of the Orthopaedic Research Institute, St George Hospital Campus, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. Harold Ellis is Clinical Anatomist and Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Department of Anatomy, University of London, Guy's Campus, London, UK. Christopher Huang is Professor of Cell Physiology, University of Cambridge, and Director of Medical Studies, Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Huang,George Murrell,Harold Ellis,Juliet A. Usher-Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.