Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents research papers from diverse perspectives on the economies and political economy of the Middle East region broadly defined. It is divided into three sections dealing with human resources, sectoral development, and Islamic economies.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication16/12/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Middle East Economics S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKaren Pfeifer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.