CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive synthesis and assessment of the psychotherapeutic research literature for the use of both researchers and those in clinical practice. This book discusses principles and methods of research as they are applied to psychotherapy. It deals with a body of research on various factors associated with therapeutic outcome.
- Author BiographyJulian Meltzoff is a fellow of the Division of Clinical Psychology of the American Psychological Association. Known as an innovator of therapeutic programs, he designed and organized a model milieu therapy setting, which was evaluated in his book The Day Treatment Center: Principles, Application, and Evaluation. He also wrote Critical Thinking About Research: Psychology and Related Fields. Melvin Kornreich is supervisor of research in the Psychology Section of the Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic in Brooklyn, New York. A diplomate in Clinical Psychology of the American Board of Examiners in Professional Psychology, Kornreich has had extensive experience in clinical work and research supervision; he teaches in the psychology program of Brooklyn College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Julian Meltzoff,Melvin Kornreich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.