CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe 16th volume in a series on advances in stratification research. Topics addressed include: the changing international context of social stratification; race, immigration and life chances; and the distinctiveness of independent business as a locus of social stratification.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication02/08/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Social Stratification & Mobility S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight742 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKevin Leicht
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.