Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £71.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory textbook on research methods in social work places emphasis on research as a natural corollary to practice. The text takes readers step-by-step through the process of developing a practical agenda for such projects.
- Author BiographyAnne E. Fortune is professor of Social Welfare and director of the undergraduate program at the State University of New York, Albany. William J. Reid is distinguished professor in the School of Social Welfare and director of the Ph.D. program at the State University of New York, Albany.
- Author(s)Anne E. Fortune,R. Reid
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 halftones, 0 color illus., 3 line drawings, 4 tables
- Weight978 g
- Revised byAnne E. Fortune,William J. Reid
- Format DetailsTrade binding
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.