CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionShows the changes in the transportation arena. This title presents a diverse view of transportation economics, in a field that is forever changing as regulations change, economic growth continues, and our econometric and modeling methods become increasingly refined.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Transportation Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byB. Starr McMullen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.