CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the relationship between technology, ethics and culture. It covers topics that include: environmental ethics and the recovery of culture; media, identity and politics; technological enlightenment as a continuation of modern thinking; and, the rhetoric of eugenics.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch in Philosophy and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarl Mitchum
- Introduction byCarl Mitchum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.