All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook prepares interior design students to understand how to change their professional practice from a project-based activity to a knowledge-based activity.
- Author BiographyLily B. Robinson is based at the Design Institute of California-San Diego. Alexandra T. Parman is based at the Art Institute of California-San Diego.
- Author(s)Alexandra T. Parman,Lily B. Robinson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content NoteFull colour + illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.27Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.59
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.