Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-based medicine is recognizing a spiritual component in healing - especially when it comes to alcohol addiction. This book brings together more than thirty contributors and reflects this change by focusing on the 12-step model of recovery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRecent Developments in Alcoholism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1045 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMarc Galanter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.