Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of methods of coping with stress in education. Topics addressed include: predictors of study coping and examination-taking coping strategies among graduate students; burnout among special educators - a meta-analysis; and the mental representation students make of stressful events.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch on Stress and Coping in Education
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGordon S. Gates,Maryann Wolverton,etc.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.