All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together recognized experts in the world of terrorism research and counter-terrorism policy-making.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Silke has a background in forensic psychology and has worked both in academia and for the government. He has published extensively on terrorists and terrorism in journals, books and the popular press. His most recent book was Terrorists, Victims and Society: Psychological Perspectives on Terrorism and its Consequences, published by Wiley (2003). He is an Honorary Senior Research Associate of the Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence at the University of St Andrews and is a Fellow of the University of Leicester. His work has taken him to Northern Ireland, the Middle East and Latin America. He is a member of the International Association for Counterterrorism and Security Professionals and serves on the United Nations Roster of Terrorism Experts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitical Violence
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAndrew Silke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.