Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses central questions of epistemology and methodology, demonstrating the links between theory and practice. This book sets out the theoretical and practical questions and is therefore useful to both the newcomer to childhood studies and to experienced researchers in the field.
- Author BiographyPia Christensen is Professor of Anthropology and Childhood Studies at the University of Warwick, UK. She is Director of Childhood Studies and, as a leading ethnographer in the field, she has published widely. Allison James is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Centre for the Study of Childhood and Youth at the University of Sheffield, UK. As a pioneer of the new social sudies of childhood, she has researched extensively in children's culture.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAllison James,Pia Christensen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.