Researching Children's Popular Culture: The Cultural Spaces of Childhood by Claudia Mitchell, Jacqueline Reid-Walsh (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.53Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, the authors focus primarily on methods of researching children's popular culture as well as offering analyses of such phenomena as children's websites and the internet, and popular toys like Barbie.
- Author BiographyClaudia Mitchell is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education, McGill University. Jacqueline Reid-Walsh teaches at McGill University and Bishop's University.
- Author(s)Claudia Mitchell,Jacqueline Reid-Walsh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia, Education and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefigures, notes, bibliography, indexes
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.