All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a wide range of methodological perspectives on researching what teachers think and do in language teaching. It contains chapters by the editors and a leading expert in teacher cognition, as well as eight case studies by new researchers, accompanied by commentaries by internationally known researchers.
- Author BiographyRoger Barnard is an Associate Professor in Applied Linguistics at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. His recent publications include Researching Language Teacher Cognition and Practice (2012, edited with Anne Burns) and Creating Classroom Communities of Learning (2009, edited with Maria Torres-Guzman). Anne Burns holds professorial positions at Aston University, Birmingham, and the University of New South Wales, Sydney. She is also an Honorary Professor at the University of Sydney and a Visiting Professor at the University of Stockholm. She is known for her work in action research, teacher education, and the theory and practice of teaching speaking.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on Language and Education
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight265 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnne Burns,Roger Barnard
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.54
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.45
- £26.50Trending at £28.63
- £13.15Trending at £15.54
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.