Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the breadth of possible research approaches in Operations Management (OM). This book covers methods that are frequently used in studies of OM as well as adjacent applied management areas such as management of innovation, logistics, and supply chain management. It considers ethical and cultural issues in researching operations management.
- Author BiographyChrister Karlsson is Professor of Innovation and Operations Management and Dean for CBS Executive at Copenhagen Business School and also professor at the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) in Brussels.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChrister Karlsson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.