All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at students in the social sciences and cultural studies, this volume includes: a discussion of the philosophy, methodology and use of historical perspectives in research; and an overview of the research methods used in social science and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyClive Seale is Senior Lecturer, Department of Sociology, Goldsmiths. He is author of numerous texts in methods and medicine and the author of Thed Quality of Qualitative Research (Sage, forthcoming).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date19/02/2010
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byClive Seale
Most relevant reviews
- ccot125602 Mar, 2017by
Really happy with my purchase
Really happy with my purchase, thank you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.