All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £32.90Was:£32.99Free postage
- £31.79Was:£32.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised, up-to-date overview of a great range of visual methods data sources, including 2D, 3D, lived, living and virtual visual data.
- Author BiographyAfter nearly four decades at the University of Queensland, Michael Emmison retired in 2012 from his position as Reader in the School of Social Science. He is currently an Honorary Reader and Research Fellow and is still active in a number of areas of research, particularly visual social inquiry and language and social interaction. His most recent book is Researching The Visual, 2nd edition, co-authored with Philip Smith and Margery Mayall, published by SAGE in 2012.
- Author(s)Margery Mayall,Michael Emmison,Philip D. Smith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntroducing Qualitative Methods Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.