CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAims to identify what and how research can be undertaken ethically and with 'virtue' from initial conception of ideas through to dissemination. This book outlines the context in which academics engage in research, considering the impact of discipline and institutional culture, and the influence of government audit of research 'quality'.
- Author BiographyBruce Macfarlane is Professor of Higher Education at the University of Portsmouth (UK) where he is also Head of Academic Development. His previous books include Teaching with Integrity and The Academic Citizen. He is a Vice Chair of the Society for Research into Higher Education.
- Author(s)Bruce MacFarlane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.