CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.45
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Johnson, legendary blues man, arrives at the Spokane Reservation looking for relief. So, with Victor Joseph, Junior Polatkin and Chess and Checkers Warm Water, he hits the road, taking their four-and-a-half-chord rock and blues band to reservation bars, small town taverns, and the urban landscapes of Seattle and Manhattan.
- Author BiographySherman Alexie, a Spokane/Coeur d'Alene Indian, is the author of several books of poetry and two other novels. The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven was a citation winner for the PEN/Hemingway Award for Best First Book of Fiction and won the 1994 Lila Wallace-Reader's Digest Writer's Awards. His novel Reservation Blues won the Before Columbus Foundation's American Book Award, and he has been named one of Granta's twenty Best Young American Novelists. He lives in Seattle.
- PrizesShort-listed for IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 1997.
- Author(s)Sherman Alexie
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/07/2011
- Weight225 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.