CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book investigates the history and future of American Indian economic activities and explains why tribal governments and reservation communities must focus on creating sustainable privately and tribally owned businesses if reservation communities and tribal cultures are to continue to exist.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Miller is faculty director, Rosette LLP, American Indian Economic Development Program, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University. He is Chief Justice of the Court of Appeals for the Grand Ronde Tribe, and served on the board of the Oregon Native American Business and Entrepreneurial Network for 12 years. Miller is a citizen of the Eastern Shawnee Tribe.
- Author(s)Robert J. Miller
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNative America: Yesterday and Today
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.