Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.60Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionPrepares you for success during your internship. This book presents a full range of clinical scenarios you may experience during your residency, supported by comprehension questions with detailed answer explanations and tips to remember.
- Author BiographyDebra L. Klamen, MD (Springfield, IL) is affiliated with Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. Edward R. Yeomans, MD (Lubbock, TX) is affiliated with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Author(s)Charlie C. Kilpatrick,Debra L. Klamen,Edward R. Yeomans
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleA & L Review
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.